Overview: Make sales and market products and services by phone, answer incoming customer calls and make outgoing sales calls, maintain thorough understanding of products and services, process sales, meet sales goals.
- Takes incoming customer calls, processes sales, and accepts payment for products and services
- Makes outgoing customer calls or cold calls in order to sell products and services
- Answers questions about product specifications and pricing
- Upsells customers to larger products, more extensive packages, or higher priced services
- Explains product pricing and negotiates bulk or package pricing
- Accurately and efficiently enters customer information into company databases for mailing and billing purposes
- Processes credit card payments and troubleshoots any issues that may arise
- Maintains a list of potential leads and follows up with those customers by making subsequent sales pitches
- Assists sales colleagues with arranging meetings and sales calls with customers
- Contacts customers in response to correspondence or feedback
- Monitors order status to ensure that clients receive orders in a timely manner
- Investigates unfilled, misplaced, or misdirected orders and resolves customer issues as necessary
- Maintains working knowledge of products and services sold and keeps current on industry developments by reading current news or attending workshops
- May specialise in inbound or outbound telemarketing or in sales for a particular industry
- Understand and define the target audience and its preferences, needs, and challenges to convert.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization.
- Marketing and Sales Skills, Verbal Communication, Telephone Skills, Interpersonal Communication, Customer Service Skills, Attention to Detail, Ability to Track Leads, Accuracy, Patience, Motivation, High Energy, Ability to Meet Goals, Data Entry, Product Knowledge
- Must be a tech enthusiast
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- Good to have IELTS certificate
Location: Shyamoli, Dhaka.
How to Apply: If you meet all the requirements only, please send your CV at: [email protected]
Please note, due to COVID-19 situation, we will not be hosting any office interview. We shall request the chosen candidates to send a written sample. The topic and details will be sent to your email.
Last date of Application: 16th July, 2020.
About Us: Visit www.techforing.com to know more about us.